Akron Brass Style 3486 StreamMaster II with AVM 2000 GPM
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
The industry leading StreamMaster II (SMII) is now available as a complete package with a valve manifold to control the flow of water and allow for extension of hose lines from a platform or ladder. The SMII with AVM is a compact, lightweight total solution that comes ready to install on the apparatus. There is virtually no additional friction loss through the main valve which provides advantages over a butterfly valve when you need to get the most flow possible from your aerial device.
Standard configurations include a 2 ½” discharge elbow with NH threads for connection to a hose line.
Style 3486 Warranty 5 years Weight 62.1 lbs (28.2 kg) Material Pyrolite Brand StreamMaster Inlet 4" 150 lb. flange Outlet 3 1/2'' Male (89 mm) Flow (GPM) 2000 Flow (LPM) 7600 Volts 12 V or 24 V
See StreamMaster II product pages for StreamMaster II features and functions
Aerial Valve Manifold Features:
- Integrated ball valve to control flow of water to the monitor with MANUAL gear actuator
- Available with Electric or Manual StreamMaster II
- 90° discharge valve with 2 ½” NH threads for extension of hose
- ¼ turn ball valve for smooth operation of discharge valves
- 3 discharge port locations to allow for flexible configurations and options
- StreamMaster II inlet flange on this unit is smaller and lighter weight than standard 4” 150 lb flange, allowing for a compact and light weight total solution. (NOTE: Standard 4” inlet flanged StreamMaster II cannot be used with the AVM – must order as a complete SMII/AVM package).
- Valve extension comes standard with 1” NPT port for customer supplied pressure relief valve if desired)
Available in 5 standard configurations
- S1 - Ladder right valve
- S2 - Ladder left valve
- S3 - Platform right valve
- S4 - Platform left valve
- S5 - Platform dual valve
- Emergency Responder OEMs
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Structural