Akron Brass Style 3462 Forestry Bumper Monitor
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
The 3462 Forestry Monitor provides an extremely rugged durable design ideal for brush and wildland firefighting.
Full package includes: 12V or 24V Monitor with Harness, Low or Mid-Flow nozzle, CAN proportional joystick w/ 20' harness.
This compact forestry monitor features a fully sealed integrated electrical control system with waterproof locking connectors from all motors, power and control connections to withstand harsh environments often seen in Wildland fire fighting conditions. The high speed motors of this monitor provide proportional speed control for pinpoint stream positioning and accuracy. With a wide range of available nozzles, the 3462 fire monitor is ideal for use in water, foam and CAFS applications. Akron offers a complete line of Wildland fire fighting equipment.
- CAN proportional speed joystick control
- Lightweight Pyrolite construction, 23 lbs without nozzle
- Integrated and sealed electronics
- Waterproof (IP 67 rated) locking connectors
- Simple''plug and play'' installation
- 320° maximum rotation range with stops at ± 90°
- 135° maximum elevation range with stops at ± 45° and -20°
- Style 3293 low flow adjustable electric fog nozzle with flush 30-60-95-125 gpm (115-230-360-475 lpm)
- Style 3293 mid-flow adjustable electric fog nozzle 125-175-250-300 gpm (475-660-950-1140 lpm)
- Style 3293 fixed orifice fog nozzles (must specify flow and pressure)
- Quick Attack foam tube attachments for Style 3293 fog nozzles
- Smooth bore tips
- 2'' quick disconnect
- Wireless remote control (CAN interface)
- 2'' electric valve
- Flat disperse fog pattern available on all Style 3293 nozzles
Style 3462 Weight 23 lbs (10.4 kg) Type Forestry / Wildland Material Pyrolite Width 11 9/16" (294 mm) Height 13 3/16" (335 mm) Depth 8 29/32" (226 mm) Inlet 2" NPT (50 mm) Outlet 1 1/2" (38 mm) Volts 12 V or 24 V