Akron Brass Style 3444 Mercury Quick Attack LE - Portable Monitor
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
Hit Low, Hit Hard and Hit Far with the NEW Mercury™ Quick LE - Portable Monitor.
The Mercury Quick Attack LE sets a new standard in the market and is the only portable monitor that meets NFPA 1964 and EN-15767-1. It is compact and lightweight at 15 pounds and flows 500 GPM. Now even better, it can hit low at 10° and far up to 250 feet at 100 psi. Easy and quick to deploy, friction loss is minimal.
Now available with FlowGuard to help reduce hazard risk for your crew and give them confidence while firefighting.
Full package includes: Mercury Quick Attack LE Monitor, mounting bracket and Style 4446 Nozzle.
- Hits low at 10°
- Improved reach up to 250 feet at 100 psi when paired with the new Mercury nozzle (Style 4446)
- Compact size & weighing only 15 lbs for quick deployment (or 19.6 lbs with FlowGuard)
- Compact size & weighing only 15 lbs for quick deployment
- Meets NFPA 1964 and EN-15767-1
- Easy open/close valve
- Strap attached with bag for easy stowing
- Knurled handle for improved grip
- Handle wiper to minimize debris collection
- Elevation range of +10° to +50°
- Rotation +- 20°
- Rated flows up To 500 gpm (1900 lpm)
- Low 6 psi friction loss at 500 gpm
- Maximum operating pressure of 230 psi. Exceeds the standard of 200 psi
Design your own combination by choosing from these product options:
- Storage Bracket
- Stacked Tips Style 2420
- Deluge Tip Style 489
- SaberMaster Nozzle 1545
- Mercury Nozzles Style 4445, 4446
- Firefighting - Structural
15 lbs (6.8 kg)
23.2" (584.3 mm)
9.6" (243.9 mm)
15.0" (381.0 mm)