Akron Brass Style 3440 DeckMaster Electric Monitor
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
The DeckMaster Monitor is a technologically advanced, electrically controlled deck monitor with automated elevating capability. Includes monitor, UII logic box with interface cable, 4 switch operator station, 10' CAN control cable, tee connectors and terminators. Nozzle not included.
Full package includes: DeckMaster Electric Monitor 12V or 24V and Logic Box.
The unique design of the DeckMaster Monitor allows electric elevation and positioning more than 24'' above the base of the flange for operation over obstructions with the push of a switch. DeckMaster Electric Monitor
- 340° horizontal rotation with adjustable stops
- Vertical travel 90° above to 45° below horizontal
- Manual override for horizontal, vertical and elevation control
- Stow position set easily by the end user
- Automatic drain for freeze protection
- Diagnostic light for trouble-shooting
- Connection for deployed indicator light
- Available in 12 or 24 volt - Must specify
- Optional position feedback - Must specify
55 lbs (25 kg)
16.75 in (425.5 mm)
14.5 in (368.3 mm)
17 in (431.8 mm)