Akron Brass Style 3433 Apollo™ Hi-Riser™ Dual-Inlet Portable/Deck Fire Monitor
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
The Apollo Hi-Riser includes the outstanding features of the standard Apollo™ Single and Apollo™ Dual with the added benefit of height.
In deck mount mode, the Hi-Riser™ can rise above light bars and other obstructions on top of the apparatus, eliminating the need for extra deck mount extension devices of telescoping pipes. Simply pull a pin to elevate the nozzle 24'' above the deck.
A one-step disconnect easily takes the Apollo Hi-Riser from deck to portable operation.
In portable mode, the sturdy ground base helps maintain stability throughout the entire operating range up to 800 gpm.
Full package includes: Apollo Hi-Riser Dual-Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor with Liftoff (Monitor), Truck mount and ground base plus pipe, quad stacked tips and style 5160 nozzle.
- Full flow 3” waterway for lower friction loss
- Cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow and lower water turbulence
- Sturdy ground base helps maintain stability for high flows in portable mode - up to 800 gpm
- 360° rotation on deck mount
- 180° rotation in portable mode (compared to 90° of competitive monitors)
- Vertical travel 90° above to 15° below horizontal with a safety stop at 35°
Simple Set Up
- Easy, one-step disconnect from deck to portable operation
Style 3433 Weight 31 lbs (14.1 kg) Type Portable Material Pyrolite Brand Apollo Width 14.56in (369.8mm) Height 15.25in (387.4mm) Depth 18.63in (473.2mm)