Akron Brass Style 3431 Apollo Hi-Riser Single-Inlet Portable/Deck Monitor
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
Includes 5” Storz Ground Base & Truck Flange
The Apollo Hi-Riser includes the outstanding features of the standard Apollo™ Single and Apollo™ Dual with the added benefit of height.
Use on the deck of a pumper to rise above light bars and other apparatus obstructions - without the need for extra deck mount extension devices or telescoping pipes. Simply pull a pin to elevate the nozzle 24'' above the deck.
With one step, you can easily take the Apollo Hi-Riser from deck to portable, ground operations. In portable mode, the base helps maintain stability throughout the entire operating range up to 800 gpm.
Full package includes: Apollo Hi-Riser Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor with Liftoff (Monitor), Truck Mount and ground base plus pipe, Quad Stacked Tips and Style 5160 Nozzle.
- Full flow 3” waterway for lower friction loss
- Cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow and lower water turbulence
- Sturdy ground base helps maintain stability for high flows in portable mode - up to 800 gpm
- 360° rotation on deck mount
- 180° rotation in portable mode (compared to 90° of competitive monitors)
- Vertical travel 90° above to 15° below horizontal with a safety stop at 35°
Simple Set Up
- Easy, one-step disconnect from deck to portable operation
Style 3431 Weight 31 lbs (14.1 kg) Type Portable Material Pyrolite Brand Apollo Width 14.56in (369.8mm) Height 15.25in (387.4mm) Depth 18.63in (473.2mm)