Akron Brass Style 3423 Apollo Dual-Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor and 2.5" NH
Multiple Configurations and options available. Contact EES or EES Sales Rep for more information and pricing.
Akron Apollo Monitors offer a variety of models with features to fit the ever increasing demands of the fire service with a durable, dependable and stable monitor.
Base package includes: 2 1/2" (65mm) Inlet Ground Base, Liftoff (Monitor) and Truck Mount Flange plus Pipe and Quad Stacked Tips.
-360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with built-in 35° safety stop
- 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow
- Direct mount - a combination 3" NPT female and 3" flange
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)
- Also available as portable only or deck mount only - must specify
Portable ground base monitor with two 2 1/2" or 3" clappered swivel inlets. The base will have folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor shall have handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 15° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop at 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation when in the deck m